Mission Investors Exchange 2020 National Conference: What Does it Mean for Maryland to Invest in Place?
Placemaking offers an opportunity for community development rooted in anti-racism and driven by the assets and innovations of community members. Impact investing plays a critical role in shaping culture, the local economy, our built environment, and public health.
Please join Maryland Philanthropy Network and Mission Investors Exchange for a discussion about place-based impact investing practices in Maryland. Several case studies will be shared and discussed to understand what it looks like for foundations to elevate community priorities by investing in place.
Our Session Leads will be:
- Jessica Solomon and Jane Brown, Robert W. Deutsch Foundation
- Erika Seth Davies, The Racial Equity Asset Lab, and James Wahls, Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Lynn Heller, The Climate Access Fund
Our Hosts will be:
- Yinka N. Bode-George, Maryland Philanthropy Network
- Brigid Peterson, Brown Advisory
For more information about the Mission Investors Exchange 2020 Conference, Click Here.
This program is for Maryland Philanthropy Network members and invited guests only.