An Update on Baltimore City’s Journey Home Plan and Continuum of Care
Maryland Philanthropy Network’s Basic Human Needs Affinity Group invites you to an update about the Journey Home, Baltimore’s Plan to make homelessness rare and brief, and the Continuum of Care Board.
Our speakers will explain the division of labor between the Continuum of Care and the Homeless Services Program and share some of their many recent activities including:
- Recommendations made to the mayor for addressing homelessness;
- The Continuum of Care’s structure and priorities;
- Coordinated Access – what is it and why should funders care;
- The initiation of work by the Continuum of Care Board on local resource development for homeless services;
- Results of the recent Point in Time count; and
- The launch of the 100 Day Youth Challenge
Our speakers will be:
- Terry Hickey, Director of Mayor's Office of Human Services;
- Danielle Meister, Continuum of Care Coordinator, Mayor’s Office of Human Services;
- John Schiavone, President & CEO of St. Vincent de Paul of Baltimore and Continuum of Care Board member; and
- Joe Wood, Chair of the Continuum of Care Board.
This program is for Maryland Philanthropy Network members only. Lunch will be served.