Reopening our Workplaces: Part 2
During our June conversation about Reopening our Workplaces, we decided to re-convene toward the end of the summer. Now that we have a better sense of what schools are doing, we are creating a space to discuss your current questions and considerations around returning to the office and supporting your employees through the end of the year. We’ll make time for sharing around operations, workplace readiness, human resources, board governance, communication, events, and more.
Here are a couple of resources available to support organizations work on this topic:
- Maryland Strong: Roadmap to Recovery
- Easing the COVID-19 Burden on Working Parents by Boston Consulting Group
- Ten ways employers can support working parents during the pandemic by Juliette Rihl
- Covid-19 Office Reopening Plan Checklists and Re-entry Forms by Raymond-Cox Consulting, LLC,
- Maryland Nonprofits' Sample COVID-19 Back-to-Work Checklist and Procedures.