Maryland Nonprofits 2017 Annual Conference
Recognizing the critical partnership between nonprofits and funders in affecting the change we seek in our communities, The Maryland Philanthropy Network has joined its strategic partner, Maryland Nonprofits, to present the 2017 Annual Conference: Celebrate, Reflect, and Envision the Future.
- CELEBRATE – Together with key partners Maryland Maryland Philanthropy Network of Resources for Families and Youth (MARFY) and the Maryland Philanthropy Network (Maryland Philanthropy Network), spend two days learning, networking, making connections, and honoring colleagues whose dedication has earned them Accreditation or Recognition from the Standards for Excellence Institute.
- REFLECT – Take stock of significant events from 2016, and welcome Peter Berns, Maryland Nonprofits’ founding CEO, to reflect on the organization’s history and inspire us to lead a more inclusive sector.
- ENVISION THE FUTURE – Together, we can co-create a future for our communities that improves the quality of life in Maryland and around the world. These learning tracks will provide tools and resources to assist in your individual journey.
October 3, 2017: Reimagining the System of Care (MARFY): Through collaboration and collective innovation, we can make immediate small changes for quick impact, and work toward a better system that benefits children and families. We will map a course to a system of care that empowers and supports youth and families, and a flexible, responsive child-caring system that enables long-term success. (CEUs available.)
October 4, 2017:
- Excellence in Service (MARFY): This track is specifically designed for direct service workers to give them the knowledge and skills they need to better serve youth and families. (CEUs available.)
- Stronger Organizations, Stronger Networks: Sessions in this track will help strengthen organizations and collaborative partnerships working for change.
- Speak Up, Speak Out: Focus on this track to better tell your story of impact and influence public policy and legislation.
- Leadership Development: This track is designed with the next generation of leaders in mind: those who will be responsible for implementing our vision for increasing equity and quality of life.
We are proud of our featured members on "Funding Nonprofit Capacity" panel on October 4th:
Why You Should Attend:
- Connect with leaders working in your mission area, or in the same role as you, or who are facing the same big issues as you are.
- Develop shared goals with others in your community to create a greater impact.
- Strengthen the partnership capacity of your organization.
- Hear from others about what’s working – and what’s not working.
- Leave ready to implement concrete solutions that address your community’s challenges.
- Maryland Philanthropy Network members can register at the Maryland Nonprofits Member Rate! Contact Elisabeth Hyleck for the discount code.