Health Funders Legislative Debrief
Please join our Health Funders Affinity Group for our annual legislative debrief. Our speakers will summarize the health legislation passed in 2022 as well as the efforts that did not quite make it this year. Topics will include maternal and childhood health outcomes, medical debt benefits, mental and behavioral health proposals for all Maryland residents, integration of oral health into state health care delivery systems, improving equitable access to care for thousands of low-income Marylanders, and policies to eliminate racial and ethnic disparities in health outcomes.
Our speakers will be:
- Ashley Black, Attorney, Public Justice Center
- Dan Martin, Senior Director, Public Policy, Mental Health Association of Maryland
- Linda Raines, Executive Director, Mental Health Association of Maryland
- Mary Backley, Chief Executive Officer, Maryland Dental Action Coalition
- Robyn Elliott, Partner, Public Policy Partners
This program is for Maryland Philanthropy Network members and invited guests.