Education Legislative Wrap Up 2017
Join the Education Affinity Group for a follow-up program to learn about outcomes from this year's state legislative session. We will focus on legislation impacting public education funding, treatment of students, school construction, and other education policy related issues. In addition, members will collaborate with the panel to determine the best strategies for member engagement regarding the Commission on Innovation and Excellence in Education, local policy, and even the 2018 state session.
Confirmed participants/panelists include:
- Bebe Verdery, ACLU of Maryland
- Beth Doory, Advocates for Children and Youth
- Melissa Broome, Baltimore City Schools
- Clinton Macsherry, Maryland Family Network
- Chris Meyer, Maryland Center on Economic Policy
This program is for Maryland Philanthropy Network members only. Lunch will be served.