A Conversation with Heather Iliff: Maryland Nonprofits’ Priorities and View of the Sector
Please join a conversation with Heather Iliff, President and CEO of Maryland Nonprofits about the Social Sector. She will share the priorities outlined in Maryland Nonprofits’ new strategic plan, as well as their goals and programs related to capacity building, public policy, and the Quality of Life Initiative. The presentation will include data on the social and economic impact of nonprofits, as well as indicators of quality of life in Maryland, including arts, education, justice, wellbeing and the environment. We’ll also discuss possible responses to changes at the federal and state levels that could impact the sector.
Maryland Philanthropy Network Members will:
• Build relationship with Heather Iliff;
• Understand the role of Maryland Nonprofits in providing capacity-building services, advocacy, and cross-sector collaboration for greater quality of life and equity.
• Learn about the social and economic impact of the nonprofit sector, and new data analysis of Maryland’s Quality of Life, with an equity lens.
• See how the Standards for Excellence and other resources available to your grantees can strengthen outcomes and streamline due diligence.
• Provide a forum for grantmakers to share their priorities and discuss ways the sector can work together to raise the voice of Maryland’s communities and respond to changes at the federal and state levels that could impact the sector.
When registering please note any questions you may have for Heather.
This program is for Maryland Philanthropy Network members only.