Celebrating Success – Inspiring Innovation, Maryland Nonprofits’ 23rd Annual Conference
YOU WORK HARD TO MAKE YOUR ORGANIZATION THE BEST DELIVERY VEHICLE FOR YOUR MISSION.
Celebrating Success – Inspiring Innovation, Maryland Nonprofits' 23rd Annual Conference, will bring best practices to life and help you become a pioneer in your field. Attend to find simple and innovative pathways to make your job easier, learn about organizations that are using best practices as a foundation to innovate, and meet 350+ really cool and passionate people! Recognizing the critical partnership between nonprofits and funders in affecting the change we seek in our communities, The Maryland Philanthropy Network is please to join it's strategic partner, Maryland Nonprofits, to present this conference.
FEATURING TWO "LIGHT YOUR FIRE" PLENARIES
- OPENING PLENARY: A special conversation with BoardSource’s President & CEO, Anne Wallestad, and Maryland Nonprofits’ Board Chair, Beverley Francis-Gibson, who will share their insights on STAND FOR YOUR MISSION, a leadership initiative in partnership with BoardSource, the Forum of Regional Maryland Philanthropy Network of Grantmakers, the Knight Foundation, and the National Council of Nonprofits.
- KEYNOTE: THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS MOMENT: Our sector is an essential piece of the economy and our communities. Robert Egger, Founder & President of L.A. Kitchen and Founder of the DC Central Kitchen, will make the case that this election year represents a key moment to stand together, to convene those with potentially opposing views, and focus on the quality of life in our communities. Let's explore how the sector will look if we build from this position of strength.
THREE LEARNING TRACKS
- SUCCESS IN LEADERSHIP: Build your competencies to be a strong leader and develop talent from within your organization.
- INNOVATION – REIMAGINING OUR WORK: Strategize how being more collaborative and inclusive can expand the reach and effectiveness of your work.
- SUCCESSFUL ORGANIZATIONS: Increase your organization’s capacity to raise more money, have more impact, and better communicate your successes. Celebrate nonprofits that demonstrate a commitment to best practices at the Standards for Excellence awards ceremony.
Maryland Philanthropy Network members can register at the Maryland Nonprofits Member Rate! Contact Elisabeth Hyleck for the discount code.
Member Early Bird (by 8/1): $100
Regular (after 8/1): $150
Sponsor and Exhibitor opportunities are also available!