2017 Giving Circle Connector Gathering: Defining and Leveraging your Circle’s Impact
Giving circle leaders are invited to the Ninth Annual Giving Circle Connector Gathering. The dozens of giving circles in our region will gather together to connect and learn from one another about a variety of issues important to giving circles.
Theme: Defining and Leveraging your Circle’s Impact
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Taj Carson, CEO and founder of Carson Research Consulting.
Why: Our region is home to dozens of giving circles that benefit from connecting to and learning from one another about a variety of issues important to the region's giving circle community.
What: As in the past, the Gathering will provide networking opportunities, and conversation about resources, and best practices on how to sustain, nurture and grow giving circles. Please come prepared to discuss your circle's top communications successes and challenges!
Who: The gathering is open to leaders and professional staff of existing giving circles and host organizations only. Space is limited. Please register no more than 6 participants per circle. Carpooling is encouraged!
Tickets are $65 per person. Price includes lunch and materials.
Thanks to our 2017 Planning Team:
- Buffy Beaudoin-Schwartz, Women's Giving Circle of Howard County
- Alison Canning, Women's Giving Circle of Howard County
- Julie Crudele, Anne Arundel Women Giving Together
- Elisabeth Hyleck, Maryland Philanthropy Network
- Jennifer Millman, Jewish Women's Giving Foundation
- Kim Malat, Women’s Giving Circle of Harford County