2016 Giving Circle Connector Gathering
Giving circle leaders are invited the Eighth Annual Giving Circle Connector Gathering. The dozens of giving circles in our region will gather together to connect and learn from one another about a variety of issues important to giving circles.
Theme: Let's Give them Something to Talk About: Communicating with and about your Circle
Keynote address by Adrienne Peres, Marketing and Communications Specialist
Why: Our region is home to dozens of giving circles that benefit from connecting to and learning from one another about a variety of issues important to the region's giving circle community.
What: As in the past, the Gathering will provide networking opportunities, and conversation about resources, and best practices on how to sustain, nurture and grow giving circles. Please come prepared to discuss your circle's top communications successes and challenges!
Tickets are $45 per person until September 30.
Price includes lunch and materials.
On October 1, the price increases to $55.
Who: The gathering is open to leaders and professional staff of existing giving circles and host organizations only. Space is limited. Please register no more than 6 participants per circle. Carpooling is encouraged!
Hosted by the Maryland Philanthropy Network.
Thanks to our 2016 Planning Team:
- Buffy Beaudoin-Schwartz, Women's Giving Circle of Howard County
- Alison Canning, Women's Giving Circle of Howard County
- Julie Crudele, Anne Arundel Women Giving Together
- Jonalyn Denlinger, Maryland Philanthropy Network
- Elisabeth Hyleck, Maryland Philanthropy Network
- Jennifer Millman, Jewish Women's Giving Foundation
- Kim Malat, Women’s Giving Circle of Harford County
- Tausi Suedi, Maryland Philanthropy Network