POSTPONED: Family Philanthropy Roundtable: Executive Director Convening
Out of an abundance of caution, we have decided to postpone this program. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Please see our Statement on COVID-19 for details about how we are approaching this unfolding health crisis.
This Executive Director Convening is an opportunity to come together with your peers for in-depth learning, sharing, and reflection. Through a roundtable discussion of current challenges and successes, participants will:
- Build authentic relationships with one another
- Develop an understanding of how to be effective partners for one another
- Understand one another’s current portfolios
- Identify areas for potential alignment
- Form new partnerships and collaborations
Thank you to The Marion I. & Henry J. Knott Foundation for hosting. Free parking is available on Hickory Ave.
Lunch will be provided. This program is for Maryland Philanthropy Network Executive Directors of Family Foundations and invited guests only