Maryland Philanthropy Network Advocacy Day in Annapolis
Join Maryland Philanthropy Network for our 2020 Advocacy Day in Annapolis. This trip to Annapolis is an opportunity for Maryland Philanthropy Network members to learn how they can impact systems-change by observing the legislative session, learning about the legislative process firsthand, building relationships with legislators, and educating members of the legislature.
Maryland Philanthropy Network members will be encouraged to educate state representatives on their legislative priorities and or MPN’s 2020 Legislative Priorities.
To learn more about a Foundation’s ability to engage in advocacy click here!
We will be organizing a carpool to travel to Annapolis. Depending on member interest, we will be meeting for Lunch following our excursion.
- 8:15 AM – Meet to Carpool to Annapolis
- 9:45 AM - 10:15 AM - Watch the opening session
- 10:15 AM – 11:15 AM – Touring Annapolis
- 11:15 AM – 11:45 AM – The Legislative Process and How-to Converse with Legislators Training
- 11:45 AM – 12:30 PM – Legislator meetings