Maryland Nonprofits 2015 Annual Conference
This time in history calls for a different kind of conference – one that helps us make deeper connections to uplift communities. The Baltimore uprising, and protests across the county, highlight the important work of social impact organizations like yours. CONNECTING FOR IMPACT – JUSTICE FOR ALL is rising to the challenge. Featuring small, deep-dive conversations, the conference is focused on asking questions to find solutions:
HOW DO WE CONNECT? HOW DO WE MAKE AN IMPACT? WHAT ROLE WILL YOU PLAY?
Recognizing the critical partnership between nonprofits and funders in affecting the change we seek in our communities, The Maryland Philanthropy Network has joined its strategic partner, Maryland Nonprofits, to present the 2015 Annual Conference: Connecting for Impact - Justice for All.
Why You Should Attend:
- Connect with leaders working in your mission area, or in the same role as you, or who are facing the same big issues as you are.
- Develop shared goals with others in your community to create a greater impact
- Strengthen the partnership capacity of your organization
- Hear from others about what’s working – and what’s not working
- Leave ready to implement concrete solutions that address your community’s challenges
- Maryland Philanthropy Network members can register at the Maryland Nonprofits Member Rate! Contact Elisabeth Hyleck for the discount code.