Health Equity, Access, and Affordability in Maryland
How can we build a better and more equitable health care system? Join the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF), Maryland Philanthropy Network’s Health Funders and Public Policy Committee, and leading advocates working to advance health equity in Maryland as we discuss state and local initiatives to expand health care coverage, improve health care quality, address disparities in health outcomes, and make prescription drugs more affordable.
- Andrea Ducas, Senior Program Officer, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Liz Briscoe, Coordinator of Health and Aging Affinity Groups, Maryland Philanthropy Network
- Liz Tung, Program Officer, Health and Human Services, Abell Foundation
- Rev. Sandra Conner, Founder and Chair, Empowerment for Collective Change
- Cat Paul, Policy Director, CASA
- Vincent DeMarco, President, Maryland Health Care for All!
This program is for Maryland Philanthropy Network members and invited guests only.
FIND MORE BY: