Funders Together to End Homelessness – Baltimore Meeting - July 2020
All funders interested in housing stability and homelessness are welcome to attend the meetings of Funders Together to End Homelessness – Baltimore.
This meeting will now take place via Ring Central meetings.
The draft agenda includes:
- Update on eviction prevention and advocacy around Right to Council
- Our Focus on Racial Equity
- Rapid Rehousing Plan
- Update on YHDP
- Digital Locker Project
- Member Updates
The purpose of this group is to:
- Align resources behind the public funding/Resource development strategy to end homelessness in Baltimore City;
- Have forum to discuss aligned funding, leverage better, understand what funders are doing, and if there are gaps we could fill, etc.;
- Have a forum for informational sessions with the intention to inform grantmaking.
Sara Muempfer of the Annie E. Casey Foundation and Amy Kleine of the Harry & Jeanette Weinberg Foundation are co-chairs of this group.
This meeting is for Maryland Philanthropy Network Members and invited funders only.