Funders Together to End Homelessness – Baltimore Meeting (05-01-2020)
All funders interested in housing stability and homelessness are welcome to attend the meetings of Funders Together to End Homelessness – Baltimore.
During the COVID-19 Pandemic, this group will be meeting weekly for one hour via RingCentral. The agenda for this meeting will focus on COVID-19 Emergency Response and Planning for Post-Isolation Housing.
The proposed agenda for our meeting this Friday is:
- COVID Response Updates
Individual funder updates
Update about the Greater Baltimore Collaborative Fund
- MOHS Updates (Hannah)
- Continuum of Care COVID Recovery Ad-Hoc Committee (Amy)
- Post-Hotel Housing Plan Updates (Amy)
- Eviction Prevention discussion with Matt Hill, Public Justice Center
The purpose of this group is to:
- Align resources behind the public funding/Resource development strategy to end homelessness in Baltimore City;
- Have forum to discuss aligned funding, leverage better, understand what funders are doing, and if there are gaps we could fill, etc.;
- Have a forum for informational sessions with the intention to inform grantmaking.
Sara Muempfer of the Annie E. Casey Foundation and Amy Kleine of the Harry & Jeanette Weinberg Foundation are co-chairs of this group.
This meeting is for Maryland Philanthropy Network Members and invited funders only. An agenda will be sent in advance.