Family Philanthropy Roundtable: Executive Director Convening
This Executive Director Convening is an opportunity to come together with peers who understand the unique experience of leading a family foundation. Through a roundtable discussion of current challenges and successes, participants will:
- Build authentic relationship with one another;
- Develop an understanding of how to be effective partners;
- Understand one another’s current portfolios;
- Identify areas for potential alignment;
- Form new partnerships and collaborations.
This program is for Maryland Philanthropy Network Executive Directors of Family Foundations and invited guests only.