Blueprint for Racial Equity in the Workplace and Beyond: Building a Just Future Together with Corporate Philanthropy
We invite corporate grantmakers to join your peers and the Corporate Racial Equity Alliance to learn about the Alliance’s work, including the CEO Blueprint for Racial Equity and the development of corporate performance standards on racial and economic equity. In this conversation, we will focus on companies’ impact on the communities in which they operate and discuss how companies can use their voice, leadership, philanthropy, and power to address racial and economic inequities.
During this interactive virtual session, corporate members of Maryland Philanthropy Network (along with corporate members from other Regional Philanthropy-Serving Organizations) will hear from members of the Corporate Racial Equity Alliance design team and Sarah Keh at Prudential Financial, who will share examples and lessons learned from the company’s efforts to advance racial equity within Newark, where it is headquartered. In facilitated small group discussions, you will have a chance to reflect and brainstorm with regional peers.
We will also use the space, and the Blueprint, to help us:
- Develop our capacities for effective equity-centered leadership
- Share knowledge, networks, advice, and support
- Create accountability for both our personal and our organizational journeys to advance racial equity through external engagement at the community level
Join us to learn how to take action towards a just, equitable, and healthy society for all.
This webinar is designed by and intended for the following philanthropy-serving organizations:
- Maryland Philanthropy Network
- Council of New Jersey Grantmakers
- Grantmakers of Western Pennsylvania