Senior Associate, REI
The Annie E. Casey Foundation is dedicated to building a brighter future for millions of children and youth at risk of poor educational, economic, social and health outcomes. The Foundation’s work focuses on strengthening families, building stronger communities and ensuring access to opportunity because young people need all three to succeed. Casey advances research and solutions to overcome barriers to success, help communities demonstrate what works and influence decision makers to invest in strategies based on solid evidence.
At Casey, you will find a dynamic environment with staff of diverse backgrounds and perspectives who share a deep commitment to advancing the Foundation’s mission.
The Foundation is seeking a senior-level professional to lead major efforts and manage complex teams and relationships with internal and external partners. As a senior associate, you will:
- Collect, measure, interpret and analyze data to inform racial equity and inclusion strategies, program offerings, trainings and tool development to build Foundation staff capacity and ultimately improve outcomes for the populations we serve
- Serve as a resource providing content expertise and strategic input to Foundation staff working on a diverse range of projects and initiatives
- Inform and organize the development, improvement, implementation and evaluation of racial equity and inclusion strategies, tasks, resources and tools
- Inform, guide and/or provide thought partnership to Casey staff, grantees, partners and stakeholders regarding racial equity and inclusion goals and strategies
- Design, plan, manage and/or facilitate racial equity and inclusion conferences, trainings, meetings or other convenings of Casey staff, grantees, partners and stakeholders
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Experience collaborating with teams, public speaking, data development and the ability to balance demands related to multiple projects and multiple deadlines
- Strategic thinking grounded in data, evidence and racial equity principles
- Outstanding judgment, initiative and motivation
- Consistent, superb relationship management skills imbued by discretion and diplomacy and grounded in a service concept of philanthropy
- A commitment to and experience applying racial and ethnic equity and inclusion to policy solutions
Please submit your resume and a cover letter describing how you fit the qualifications above, why you are the best person for this job and why working for the Foundation as a senior associate interests you. Read the full job description attached below.
We have implemented a Covid-19 vaccine mandate which requires employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment unless they have a medical or religious exemption. If offered the position, you will be required to provide evidence that you are fully vaccinated.