Senior Associate, Family Stability Assets
The Annie E. Casey Foundation is dedicated to building a brighter future for all children, families and communities in the United States. The Casey Foundation aims to be not only a place that does great work — but also a great place to work.
At Casey, you will find a dynamic environment with staff of diverse backgrounds and perspectives who share a deep commitment to advancing the Foundation’s mission.
The Foundation is seeking a senior-level professional to contribute to program strategy development in the family stability and asset-building portfolio and contribute to deepening efforts to close the racial wealth gap as part of the Foundation’s commitment to equity and opportunity. As a senior associate, you will:
- manage the family stability and asset-building (FSA) portfolio;
- advance strategic goals and outcomes to close the racial wealth gap through the Southern Partnership to Reduce Debt initiative;
- co-design, develop and participate in a cross-unit approach focused on post-secondary success for youth and young adults of color in the South and Southwest;
- work with the director overseeing senior staff managing the FSA and Two Generation portfolios to continuously review overall strategy and investments; and
- lead the research, policy development and field-building work in debt reduction, financial coaching, financial capability for youth and young adults, asset development and consumer financial protection.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- master’s degree with knowledge of financial services and asset development, income inequality, wealth building and youth development;
- seven to 10 years of practitioner experience working directly with community-based organizations and/or intermediaries focused on asset building, credit and savings, youth financial capability, work supports and benefits access; or post-secondary education and training;
- knowledge of strategies to increase economic stability and mobility through reducing debt from high-cost auto and predatory loans, fines, fees and drivers’ licenses; medical debt; and student loans;
- experience implementing projects addressing structural pathways/barriers to racial and gender equity as well as income- and wealth-building; and
- experience managing projects, nonprofits and/or grantee organizations as well as supervision.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter describing how you fit the qualifications above, why you are the best person for this job and why you are interested in working for the Foundation as a senior associate. Read the full job description attached.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter describing how you fit the qualifications above, why you are the best person for this job and why you are interested in working for the Foundation as a senior associate. Read the full job description and apply via the portal here.