West Baltimore Renaissance Foundation, Inc. (WBRF) was created when LifeBridge Health, Inc. (LifeBridge Health) expanded into West Baltimore with its acquisition of Bon Secours Hospital Baltimore, Inc., now called Grace Medical Center, Inc., in 2019. Under an arrangement between LifeBridge Health and the State of Maryland, LifeBridge Health committed to invest, through WBRF, in key community needs including workforce development, mentoring, food access and population health. WBRF will also be opening a community resource center that will be home to some of the services and programs funded by WBRF. LifeBridge Health has a long history of working with neighborhoods and supporting community-driven strategies in Baltimore City, Baltimore County, and Carroll County.
- The WBRF Program Officer works in collaboration with WBRF and LifeBridge Health team members to improve the overall health of individuals and communities in West Baltimore by helping manage WBRF’s grant making activities, facilitating communications, outreach and engagement with West Baltimore communities and driving programming and other activities at the Factory
- The WBRF’s portfolios of work are focused on workforce development, youth mentoring, food access and population health.
- Full-time - Day shift - 9:00am-5:00pm with some evening event / meeting coverage
- Management & Supervisory
- Seasoned professional knowledge; equivalent to a Master's degree; knowledge in more than one discipline
- Social Work, Community Planning, Community Development, Economic Development, Public Policy or Non-Profit Management preferred
- 5-7 years experience
Please note: As a condition of employment, if not already completed, all new hires are required to receive the first dose of the COVID-19 Vaccination Series prior to their Occupational Health pre-employment assessment, and scheduled to complete the Vaccine Series within the first thirty (30) days of employment.
As one of the largest health care providers in Maryland, with 13,000 team members, We strive to CARE BRAVELY for over 1 million patients annually. LifeBridge Health includes Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Northwest Hospital, Carroll Hospital, Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center and Hospital and Grace Medical Center, as well as our Community Physician Enterprise, Center for Hope, Practice Dynamics, and business partners: LifeBridge Health & Fitness, ExpressCare and HomeCare of Maryland.
Apply online by visiting - https://lifebridgehealth.hctsportals.com/jobs/1186314-west-baltmore-renaissance-foundation-program-manager#