2018 Giving Circle Connector Gathering | Looking to the Future: The Impact of Technology
Giving circle leaders are invited to the Tenth Annual Giving Circle Connector Gathering. The dozens of giving circles in our region will gather together to connect and learn from one another about a variety of issues important to giving circles.
Theme: Looking To the Future: The Impact of Technology
Keynote Speaker: Satonya Fair, Director of Grants Management, The Annie E. Casey Foundation
Why: Our region is home to dozens of giving circles that benefit from connecting to and learning from one another about a variety of issues important to the region's giving circle community.
What: As in the past, the Gathering will provide networking opportunities, and conversation about resources, and best practices on how to sustain, nurture and grow giving circles. Please come prepared to discuss your circle's top communications successes and challenges!
Who: The gathering is open to leaders and professional staff of existing giving circles and host organizations only. Space is limited. Please register no more than 6 participants per circle. Carpooling is encouraged!
Tickets are $65 per person after. Price includes lunch and materials.
For a limited time, buy one, get one free! To take advantage of this special pricing, enter the discount code GCBOGO and click "Register For Event."
On the shopping cart page, enter "2" in the Quantity field and click Checkout. This discount only applies when you register two people and can only be applied to NEW registrations. .
Please note: discount will be be applied and reflected on the final payment screen.
Thanks to our 2018 Planning Team:
- Buffy Beaudoin-Schwartz, Women's Giving Circle of Howard County
- Barb Van Winkle, Women's Giving Circle of Howard County
- Julie Crudele, Anne Arundel Women Giving Together
- Elisabeth Hyleck, Maryland Philanthropy Network
- Jennifer Millman, Jewish Women's Giving Foundation
- Christine McPherson, Women’s Giving Circle of Harford County
- Rosemary King Johnston, Women’s Giving Circle of Harford County
- Leslie Lawley, Many Hands Giving Circle
- Janica Johnson, Maryland Philanthropy Network