Maryland Philanthropy Network is governed by a board of, and elected by, its members.
The Board is informed and supported by the work of standing committees including:
- Executive: Responsible for leadership of the Board and overall governance.
- Governance: Responsible for the ongoing review and recommendations to enhance the quality and future viability of the Board.
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion: Responsible for review and oversight of Maryland Philanthropy Network’s Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Policy, and guidance for Maryland Philanthropy Network programming and activities that further racial equity, diversity, and inclusion in Maryland philanthropy.
- Management and Finance: Responsible for overall fiscal management and investments as well as administrative policies and practices.
- Learning and Programs: Responsible for guiding and developing learning and engagement opportunities that support and advance an informed, effective philanthropic community.
Chair: David Daniels, Bainum Family Foundation
Vice Chair: Kevin McHugh, Helen J. Serini Foundation
Treasurer: Mari Beth Moulton, Wright Family Foundation
Secretary: Brooke Hisle, The Fund for Change and Zanvyl and Isabelle Krieger Fund
Tracey Barbour-Gillett, Abell Foundation
Michael Bigley, Venable Foundation
David Daniels, Bainum Family Foundation
Amy Gross, France-Merrick Foundation
Brooke Hisle, The Fund for Change and Zanvyl and Isabelle Krieger Fund
Talib Horne, The Annie E. Casey Foundation
Erica Joseph, Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore
Linda Keely, Redistribute Agency and Wealth (RAW) Trust
Kevin McHugh, Helen J. Serini Foundation
Mari Beth Moulton, Wright Family Foundation
Destiny-Simone Ramjohn, CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
Shanaysha Sauls, Baltimore Community Foundation