The Maryland Philanthropy Network is governed by a board of, and elected by, its members.
The Board is informed and supported by the work of standing committees including:
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion: Responsible for review and oversight of the Maryland Philanthropy Network’s Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Policy, and guidance for Maryland Philanthropy Network programming and activities that further racial equity, diversity and inclusion in Maryland philanthropy.
- Executive: Responsible for leadership of the Board and overall governance.
- Leadership Development and Nominating: Responsible for engaging and developing philanthropic leaders within the Maryland Philanthropy Network for Board and other leadership roles.
- Management and Finance: Responsible for overall fiscal management and investments as well as administrative policies and practices.
- Member Engagement: Responsible for engaging and retaining new and current Maryland Philanthropy Network members.
- Learning and Programs: Responsible for guiding and developing learning and engagement opportunities that support and advance an informed, effective philanthropic community.
- Public Policy: Responsible for guiding the policy engagement and actions of the Maryland Philanthropy Network with and for its membership.
Chair: Carmel Roques, Keswick Multi-Care
Vice Chair: David Daniels, Bainum Family Foundation
Treasurer: Mari Beth Moulton, Wright Family Foundation
Secretary: Brooke Hisle, The Fund for Change and Zanvyl and Isabelle Krieger Fund
Tracey Barbour-Gillett, Abell Foundation
Michael Bigley, Venable Foundation*
David Daniels, Bainum Family Foundation
Amy Gross, France-Merrick Foundation
Brooke Hisle, The Fund for Change and Zanvyl and Isabelle Krieger Fund
Talib Horne, The Annie E. Casey Foundation*
Tara Huffman, Open Society Institute-Baltimore
Erica Joseph, Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore
Linda Keely, Redistribute Agency and Wealth (RAW) Trust*
Kevin McHugh, Helen J. Serini Foundation
Mari Beth Moulton, Wright Family Foundation
Destiny-Simone Ramjohn, CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield*
Alma Roberts, Kaiser Permanente*
Carmel Roques, Keswick Multi-Care Center
Shanaysha Sauls, Baltimore Community Foundation
Nikki Highsmith Vernick, Horizon Foundation
*serving their first term