Maryland Philanthropy Network is governed by a board of, and elected by, its members.
The Board is informed and supported by the work of standing committees including:
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion: Responsible for review and oversight of Maryland Philanthropy Network’s Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Policy, and guidance for Maryland Philanthropy Network programming and activities that further racial equity, diversity and inclusion in Maryland philanthropy.
- Executive: Responsible for leadership of the Board and overall governance.
- Leadership Development and Nominating: Responsible for engaging and developing philanthropic leaders within Maryland Philanthropy Network for Board and other leadership roles.
- Management and Finance: Responsible for overall fiscal management and investments as well as administrative policies and practices.
- Member Engagement: Responsible for engaging and retaining new and current Maryland Philanthropy Network members.
- Learning and Programs: Responsible for guiding and developing learning and engagement opportunities that support and advance an informed, effective philanthropic community.
- Public Policy: Responsible for guiding the policy engagement and actions of Maryland Philanthropy Network with and for its membership.
Chair: David Daniels, Bainum Family Foundation
Vice Chair: Kevin McHugh, Helen J. Serini Foundation
Treasurer: Mari Beth Moulton, Wright Family Foundation
Secretary: Brooke Hisle, The Fund for Change and Zanvyl and Isabelle Krieger Fund
Tracey Barbour-Gillett, Abell Foundation
Michael Bigley, Venable Foundation
David Daniels, Bainum Family Foundation
Amy Gross, France-Merrick Foundation
Brooke Hisle, The Fund for Change and Zanvyl and Isabelle Krieger Fund
Talib Horne, The Annie E. Casey Foundation
Tara Huffman, At Large
Erica Joseph, Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore
Linda Keely, Redistribute Agency and Wealth (RAW) Trust
Kevin McHugh, Helen J. Serini Foundation
Mari Beth Moulton, Wright Family Foundation
Destiny-Simone Ramjohn, CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
Shanaysha Sauls, Baltimore Community Foundation