The Maryland Philanthropy Network is governed by a board of, and elected by, its members.
The Board is informed and supported by the work of standing committees including:
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion: Responsible for review and oversight of the Maryland Philanthropy Network’s Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Policy, and guidance for Maryland Philanthropy Network programming and activities that further racial equity, diversity and inclusion in Maryland philanthropy.
- Executive: Responsible for leadership of the Board and overall governance.
- Leadership Development and Nominating: Responsible for engaging and developing philanthropic leaders within the Maryland Philanthropy Network for Board and other leadership roles.
- Management and Finance: Responsible for overall fiscal management and investments as well as administrative policies and practices.
- Member Engagement: Responsible for engaging and retaining new and current Maryland Philanthropy Network members.
- Learning and Programs: Responsible for guiding and developing learning and engagement opportunities that support and advance an informed, effective philanthropic community.
- Public Policy: Responsible for guiding the policy engagement and actions of the Maryland Philanthropy Network with and for its membership.
2019-2020 Officers and Directors
Chair: Tracey Barbour-Gillett, Abell Foundation
Vice Chair: Carmel Roques, Keswick Multi-Care
Treasurer: Mari Beth Moulton, Wright Family Foundation
Secretary: Julie Wagner, CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
Tracey Barbour-Gillett, Abell Foundation
John Cammack, Cammack Family Charitable Gift Fund
Sheldon Caplis, Caplis Family Fund
Stuart Clarke, Town Creek Foundation
Melissa Curtin, M & M Curtin Fund
David Daniels, Bainum Family Foundation
Satonya Fair, Executive Leadership Council
Amy Gross, France-Merrick Foundation
Brooke Hisle, The Fund for Change and Zanvyl and Isabelle Krieger Fund
Tara Huffman, Open Society Institute-Baltimore
Erica Joseph, Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore
Kevin McHugh, Helen J. Serini Foundation
Mari Beth Moulton, Wright Family Foundation
Chris Rockey, PNC Bank - Community Development Banking
Carmel Roques, Keswick Multi-Care Center
Shanaysha Sauls, Baltimore Community Foundation
Carrie Stockwell, Constellation
Nikki Highsmith Vernick, Horizon Foundation
Julie Wagner, CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield